We would love you to join us on a pub walk – These are on lead walks and we walk a different route each time.
Only dog and child friendly pubs are frequented and you can request a pub and a walk of your choosing
Here are 10 reasons why you should join us:
Joining a pub walk with your dog can be a delightful and rewarding experience for several reasons:
- Socialising: Pub walks often bring together a group of dog owners and their four-legged companions. It’s a fantastic way to meet new people who share your love for dogs and enjoy a friendly, social atmosphere.
- Exercise: Walking is essential for both you and your dog’s health. Combining it with a visit to a pub allows you to get some exercise while your dog enjoys outdoor time, exploring new scents, and stretching their legs.
- Dog-Friendly Establishments: Many pubs are now dog-friendly, which means you can enjoy a refreshing drink or meal without leaving your furry friend at home. These pubs often provide water bowls and sometimes even dog treats.
- Scenic Routes: Pub walks often take you through beautiful countryside or scenic areas. It’s an opportunity to explore new places and enjoy the natural surroundings with your dog.
- Bonding: Spending time with your dog, engaging in a shared activity, and providing them with mental and physical stimulation helps strengthen your bond with your pet.
- Training Opportunities: Pub walks can be an excellent environment for dog training. You can practice commands, leash training, and socialisation skills in a real-world setting with various distractions.
- Relaxation: Pubs often have outdoor seating areas or beer gardens where you can relax and unwind with your dog after the walk. It’s an excellent way to de-stress and enjoy quality time together.
- Support Local Businesses: Participating in pub walks can be a way to support local pubs and businesses that organize these events, especially if they have special dog-friendly events or menus.
- Themed Events: Some pub walks may have specific themes or activities, making the experience even more enjoyable. For example, there could be a costume contest for dogs, live music, or special food and drink offerings.
- Community Building: Pub walks can help build a sense of community among dog owners in your area. You can exchange tips, information, and build lasting friendships with fellow dog enthusiasts.
Pub Walks are the last Sunday of the Month and will be emailed out at the beginning of the month.
There are no limits on numbers but under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
or call 07850396356